Working for MatrixWelcome to our Matrix family of providers.
The first time we talk, you’ll discover that we’re not like other companies. We are next-generation medical placement providers. That means that you come first. Always. There’s a reason for that. Simply put, if we don’t make our providers happy, they don’t come back.
So, from our first call, to your next placement after years together, your success is the focus of our entire business. If you choose not to join Matrix, you may find that other companies put their bottom line well ahead of you.
Join us, and you’ll always be first.
Government AdvantagesA world of medical positions. All focused on you.
There are many advantages to working with the government. We’ve spent years and years fine-tuning our placement procedure within government mandates. Outstanding DoD and VA opportunities exist for talented professionals.
With our placement success rate of 99%, we’ve found jobs for professionals just like you all across the USA and US Territories. And we’re there when contracts end - with new opportunities. Meaning you’ll be ready as soon as your current job ends. And, you’re able to practice medicine without many of the issues that accompany a commercial position.
Last, and most importantly, you’ll serve those who serve. And there is nothing more noble than that.
Contract-based placements often leave you without the best in benefits and perks. Not with Matrix. We offer a robust selection of insurance, investment and long-term career solutions that keep you on track.
• Medical Plan • Dental Plan • Vision Plan
• Employer Matching 401(k) • Life insurance coverage • Long- and short-term disability
• Paid time off per your contract • Standard holidays
Frequently Asked QuestionsIf you don't find what you're looking for, contact us.
Most of Matrix’ contracts are long-term, permanent assignments, anywhere from 1 to 5 years under awarded option periods. For our healthcare providers, practice makes purpose. We believe that life extends well beyond a health care providers’ current position. We specialize in finding jobs that meet their checklist and help fulfill their bucket list.
Matrix offers the following benefits package and incentives to our health care workers:
• Liberal paid time off (including vacation, and sick leave), as well as paid holidays
• Professional development resources for maintaining licenses and certifications, as well as learning new skills
• A comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, health savings account (with enrollment in a HDHP medical plan)
• Employee Discount Program offering discounts for travel, gym memberships, shopping and movie tickets
• Supplemental life, short and long-term disability, and employee assistance program lifestyle and training (we believe in the total health and well-being of our employees)
• Paid Group Life Insurance and paid group AD&D
• Bonuses such as signing and relocation, plus liberal incentives for becoming a Matrix health care provider.
• Spot Bonuses, modest but effective reward for performance and customer feedback, are used to recognize employee contributions that have exceeded expectations for exceptional performance. The Spot Award is tied to a discrete action rather than awarded for a situation of consistently exceptional performance. The latter situation should be addressed by means of a merit increase, bonus or promotion.
Annual cost of living increases are built into every contract Matrix manages. Increases are dependent upon the Government exercising contract option.
The first time we talk, you’ll discover that we’re not like other companies. We are next-generation medical placement providers. That means that you come first. Always. There’s a reason for that. Simply put, if we don’t make our providers happy, they don’t come back. So, from our first call, to your next placement after years together, your success is the focus of our entire business.